Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby snuggles are the best!

What can I say? That has got to be one of the best parts of being a mommy. I love when my kids need to just chill out w/ me. It is normally right after they wake up from their nap. Yep, the only nap of the day. *sigh* Although I can't complain b/c they sleep for 2 hours. I can get a lot done in 2 hours.

Back to the cuddles. Love it! They are at the perfect size where they fit right in the crook of my arm & in my lap. Of the 3, I have to say that Sofi takes 1st place when it comes to cuddling. Not b/c of HOW but b/c of HOW MUCH she likes to cuddle. It really doesn't matter w/ who either. She will get her paci, blanket, & then come sit in your lap. She will crawl on the couch & snuggle right in to the crook of your arm.

Gabi is in close 2nd now days. She has been really in to snuggling. It is so sweet. She will just lay right on you & let you rub her back. She LOVES that. I LOVE that hence the reason for this post, LOL.

Ian snuggles when he is nursing. He loves his bedtime nursing session & is just the sweetest boy. He will also snuggle me right after he wakes up in the afternoon. Sometimes I think he will fall right back asleep but he just lays there w/ a little smile on his face like there is no other place in the world to be.

The only thing that bothers me, they cuddle when it is just us & I can't get pictures :( . That sucks. I'm going to work on that. Until then, the following pics will have to do! They are all from the couch, our favorite place to play now days.



5 comments:

Lisa said...

I could not agree with you more , baby snuggles are awesome! Specially with them getting bigger , you have to cherish those moments !

Tonya said...

That is so sweet! I am jealous! My kiddo hasn't settled down enough yet to want to snuggle and usually doesn't like me touching her because it restricts her from playing! Have Todd get some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I think they need haircuts to see.

Astrid said...

Thanks anonymous. I try to keep their hair up but didn't get the chance. I prefer they not have bangs.

Anonymous said...

You have very beautiful children and are doing a wonderful job with them.