Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

4th of July Photo Shoot

So, I have been playing "photographer" lately. Like I really need another hat to put on, right? The camera is Sheila's step-daughter's Rebel & I love it. I told everyone to save all their presents for me & pitch in to buy me either the Rebel or Nikon's version which is called D40 or D60. I really want a decent camera seeing that I will be taking lots & lots of pictures for the rest of our lives. I know it isn't a permanent thing b/c it will eventually outdate & I'll need a new one but for now, it will do.

Gabi (Sheila took these pics b/c she wanted to play w/ the camera as well.)






Sofi (I shot Sofi while Sheila kept Ian & Gabi busy.)






Ian (I shot Ian while Sheila kept the girls occupied.)





5 comments:

Elyse said...

BEAUTIFUL! All three look so grown up :)
~Elyse

Angie said...

Hey Astrid! I've followed your blog for a long time, but only started blogging myself just recently, so I thought I would finally leave a comment now that it's not just coming up anonymous! :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again - woman I love your writing! The trips are adorable in their 4th outfits! Keep up the good work! :)

Astrid said...

Awe! Thanks Angie!

Pamela S said...

How do you make the girls skirts?

Astrid said...

Pamela ~ I make tutus. That is what they are. Kind of difficult to explain but if you have $15, I can surely make you one!

Astrid