Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Singing Happy Birthday

Grandma & Papap got this card for Gabi for their birthday. Yes, I'm just now blogging about it. Don't hate. Anyway, she loved the card. She is a singer anyway but she loved singing along w/ the card until it eventually died, the card that is.

I got video. She'll kill me one day when I bust it out for her boyfriend to see. What ever. Total cuteness! And I need a pick me upper. Makes me smile every time I see it. Hopefully it will put a smile on your face too!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it!! I could watch that over and over again.

I laughed when the camera was on Ian and Gabi stepped in front of it again - "you're recording ME singing, what are you doing taping someone else??"

Tonya said...

How precious! What a good singer!