Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My sewing buddies!

Many of you know,
I'm a sewing machine.

Tee-hee...
Get it...
Sewing machine!

HA! I'm crackin' myself up.
Must be the wine.
Always blame the wine.

Anway, back to the point.
I sew.
A lot.

And the kids like to watch me.
A lot.

So they are getting a head start.
They've started sewing with Momma.

It doesn't get any better than this.



But the end result is beautiful.
They each get things crafted by me.
Not many mommies can do that.

These will be cute things
that they share w/ their kids.
Gotta love it!

Ianchito in his Grover/Elmo Safari stuff.


Sofi all dolled up in Elmo!


Gabi & Minnie...they go hand in hand.


They are so proud
walking around in their outfits.
They tell EVERYONE.
Yes, EVERYONE.

"Mommy made it."
My favorite saying.
The reason I sew.


1 comment:

Miranda said...

How lovely, Mommy made it :) I can just imagine how your heart swells with pride hearing those words! What a precious thing to share with your kiddos, and a gift for the future for them too, when they can hear their children proudly say "Mommy/Daddy made it!" with skills they learned from you!