Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Triplet Company :)

Boy, I'm late on writing this one. Susan came over w/ Ava, Andrew, & Mia about 3 weeks ago but this is the 1st time I've had a chance to look at the pics & blog about it. Her kids are adorable & everyone seems to get along so I hope we get to do more of these although I don't know how many of them will be outside.

Susan & I have met quite a while ago, when she was 18 weeks pregnant w/ her triplets. I had just had mine, about 3 months before. Our friendship grew as she got closer to delivering & even more so in the days, weeks, & months after her kids were born. I was 6 months ahead & tried to impart any wisdom I had, sometimes just an ear to listen more than anything else.

It has been good having someone that "get's it". If you have had more than 1 baby at a time, you understand & if you've had 3, you understand even more b/c the truth of the matter is being a triplet mommy ain't easy. To have someone understand is a God send.

Susan & I have clicked from the beginning & I'm glad. I hope that we start having more playdates again!

Here are some adorable pics of our kids playing.

Miss Ava


Miss Mia & in the background, Sofi is checking out Susan's camera.


The handsome Andrew


5 of the 6 kids. Ian was getting in to trouble.


This is the trouble Ian was getting in to...Susan's bag!


Andrew, Mia, & Ava loved playing in our wagon!


I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We had so much fun and yes, we need to have more playdates!! I hadn't blogged about it either, but that's because my pics weren't very good. You are clearly the better photographer :) Can't wait to see you guys next week!