Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some of the stuff I've been making :)

This is what has been keeping me busy. Yes, that busy. Did I mention that I'm also trying to raise triplets? Um, yeah. So that is why I've been lame about writing. Well, that & the fact that Todd & I went out-of-town this weekend. Sans kids. Alone time. It was great but not long enough.

Yes, I just said "not long enough". I think I might be ready to venture out longer than 24 hours. GASP!

Anywho, I picked up some really cool red/white/blue fabric on red tag clearance & have been sewing like crazy. I'm enjoying it & the skirts, shorts, dresses & accessories are really cute. I'm talking super cute. And since the girls are getting in to posing, they have become my models & muses.








I've also made Ian some really cute matching shorts but he didn't get to model them today. Daddy is working late which means I'm a busy momma. Gotta go!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Too cute! And I love Sofi's curls!!

Angela said...

Your dresses make me want a baby girl! And I voted for Gabi, congrats on the win!