Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Missing Daddy

Daddy had to go to Washington DC for business.
A whole 6 days he was gone.
And although I had help from the grandparents,
my sanity was still put to the test.

I think I cried a couple of times.
The kids were soooo testy.
I assume it was that they weren't quite understanding why Daddy was gone.

Thanks to Skype, we were able to eat dinner one night w/ Daddy.
It was a really cool experience.
I know there are peeps out there that are regular users of Skype.
I have just stumbled across it,
a suggestion from my BFF in Jersey.

It was a great way to connect w/ Daddy.
But boy, were we ever glad when he got home.

Then it was off for a date night.
One that was long coming.
We just don't do them often enough.
So it was nice to get out after a long week.

This is us being silly.
A change...instead of the kids pics :)






No comments: