Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Surgery for Sofi

This is going to be short.
She has a very small herniated belly button.
Not really anything that is a big deal.
We were hoping it would close on it's own.

It didn't.
Go figure.

After a 2 year wait, we are having it fixed.
Tomorrow at 8am, we will be at the surgery center.

Please say a little prayer for the surgical team,
for my little girl,
& maybe a couple for Mommy & Daddy.

Oh, and how in the HELL am I suppose to keep her from
playing for the next 2 days?
And no climbing?
Or taking the stairs?
GEEZ...someone give me a tranquilizer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'll be keeping you all in my prayers! Extra for you if you're anything like me. Rylie had to be put completely under to have her chin sewn up when she turned 4 and this momma who is usually the strong one keeping everyone together completely lost it when they wheeled my baby away to surgery, lol. Everything was great though. :)