Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Growing little business...

I wish there were more time in a day.
There is so much I would like to accomplish.
And it just doesn't happen.
One of those has been the frequency of my blogging.

It is for a good reason.
My business, {SIG}nature Creations,
is growing by leaps & bounds.

It takes up all of my "free" time.
Yeah, not much of that w/ triplets.
But I have been able to involve them in the process.
They are my muses & models.

Check out some of the latest things I have created.






And on top of that, I'm trying to learn a bit of photography.
You know, so I can take great pics of the kids,
but also of my products.



Learning to edit is not easy.
It takes time.
Time I really don't have.
This is the reason my blogging has been scarce.

I've got to learn to manage the time again.
It ain't easy but it will be doable!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Astrid, your creations are adorable and what precious models you have!
I know what you mean by the time passing so quickly. We have triplets plus one and the days just fly by. Blessings on your adventure,
Rebecca