Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Prep

**I don't think I'll be able to get everything in 1 post so I am going to start w/ our Christmas prep stuff. We decided to go all out this year. Everything was planned before Christmas Eve & the fun began early that morning.**

Neighbor Steve brought a bucket for the kids to fill w/ water for the reindeer.
Ian loves the water hose so he took the lead.


Then it was time for the bale of hay.
I don't know who had more fun, the kids or Daddy & Steve?!?


Daddy was coaching the kids.
Push harder!


Daddy & Steve did all the hard work.
The kids looked on in awe.


Our best picture of the family sitting on the hay!


Later that evening, while my family was there, we baked & decorated cookies for Santa.
This is the 1st year for us to do that.
The kids were so excited!
I assigned an adult to each kid & then it was time to get busy!

Tia Jesse & Sofi (they get along like 2 peas in a pod) decorated her cookie together.



Sofi was meticulous, making sure everything was in its place.


Tio Ian & Ianchito were paired up.
After all, he is the namesake AND the Godfather.
They are quite the team.
And everyone always asks if Ian is Ian's son when we are out.
There is a definite resemblance!


Gabi & I paired up for cookie decorating.


Then Abuelo wanted in on the action.
Apparently Gabi had much more fun w/ Abu than w/ me!


After all was said & done, the kids put the cookies on a plate.
Then we picked a special spot to leave Santa his cookies & milk.
The kids really got in to it this year.
I can't wait for next year!


No comments: