Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Messy Faces

Todd got me an awesome new lens for our anniversary.
AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm 1.4-5.6 G
I love it!
But w/ the love comes the learning process.
I'm not use to having to stand so far away.

The trade off?
Awesome close ups & action shots.
I mean this lens rocks!

You'll have to wait for the action shots next time.
They are from the Firehouse Open House.

Until then, check out these 2 beautifully messy faces & one very sad face.




And of course, I had to include this one.
Ian didn't put down his drill set for 4-5 days.
It even went to bed w/ him.
Every chance he had, he was screwing & unscrewing.
This time, he just happened to have whip cream on his nose.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss those messy faces! Just think, now you can take a shot from the sewing machine into the play area. You'll learn it quick enough! Miss you, too and will try for Tues/Thurs next week for a visit after class. :)