Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I can't live w/o internet.

It just isn't possible. Ok, so it really is & I get lots of reading done but man, it sucks to not have internet/cable/phone service. COMCAST SUCKS. That is all I have to say about the situation.

In kid news, Ian is officially taking steps. They aren't the most steady I have ever seen BUT they are steps. He has done it in front of everyone & they say it is official. He is no longer just a crawler. It is still his preferred mode of transportation & I know it will be a while before he leaves crawling behind but he is getting so much more steady, it is amazing! I knew in my heart of hearts that he would be walking by the time he was 18 months old. HA! I honestly think he won't even need braces. He seems to have made a huge leap in his strength & balance. We'll see what the neurologist, Dr. Brown, thinks on Thursday.


The girls are doing magnificently. Gabi is just gabbin' away every chance she gets. Sofi, after a bout w/ a tummy virus last week, is back to her old self. Puke is not fun to deal w/ & we are glad she is all better. Here are a couple of shots of the girls modeling the bows I have been making. Please forgive the crappy quality. They move too much to get a good shot!



My neighbor, Katie, also came to play w/ the kids & help me out on Friday when Sofi wasn't feeling well. She is such a sweet kid! Gabi really, really likes her. Wouldn't leave her side. She particularly liked to lay or sit on her. It was the funniest thing!



Katie also helped take care of the kids last summer, when they were still itty-bitty things. She is now a high school freshman & started yesterday. We missed having her around this summer but she was a busy gal. She was a fantastic mommy's helper. I wish I had the money to have had her again this past summer. Maybe next summer. Until then, we look forward to the after school visits!

6 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Great pics of such precious and cute kids. Congrats, your boy is no longer a crawler.

I am sorry about your internet. I can reach out to my contacts to look into this. Please send me the phone number on the account and a link to this page if you are interested in my help.

Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oops sorry deleted my comment. Just wanted to say I love the boys you made, and yay for walking and that Sofi is getting better!

Unknown said...

I meant bows, not boys. I need coffee. I apologize!

Shosh said...

seriuosly? someone from comcast found this post? did this actually work? I totally need to blog about my phone company and their crap service!

Rina said...

Shosh- I am cracking up at your comment! I need to run a blog about a whole lot of things if that is the case...enterprise rent a car's ridiculous road side service, khols rude sales person, my list could go on and on...

But more importantly Astrid! YAY on Ian! He is too cute for words and I am delighted to hear he's doing so well. You are magnificint with him! With all of them. Cute bows!