Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Social life...WHAT?!?


It's slowly happening.
You know, the think that you never thought you'd get back.
Yeah, the one where you actually leave the kids at home.
Even leave the hubs at home.

GIRL TIME.
That's what I'm talkin' bout!
Nothing better than some vino & your BFF
to make the whole world right.

And just to think,
my other BFF will be down in a matter of 2 weeks.
Then life will be perfect.

Until then...


I can't believe how much Bailey has grown up!
She is absolutely gorgeous.


Her momma ain't that shabby either!
Love me some Stacey!


Yeah, we've always been this silly.
It feels good to actually get part of "my"life back.
And I don't feel guilty.

Todd & I knew it would be hard going in to this.
And I knew I would be stuck at home for at least
the first 2 years, so to be able to get out,
it feels good.

Course, there was an extra year of waiting,
but it was well worth it.
I wouldn't trade the time I have at home w/ our
beautiful babies for anything in the world.

Once they go to school,
there ain't no turnin' back.
And we don't get another opportunity.
This is it.

So, if you are reading this & you have younger triplets,
enjoy them & hug on them every.single.moment. you can muster.


No comments: