Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer is HERE!

Summer is most definitely here.
It may not be official but it sure is hot enough.
Today, the temps soared in to the 90's.

And...

the kids are out of school.
That means we have to come up with activities to keep them busy.
Daddy is still working so that means it is up to me.

Today we decided to go to Uncle Jeff's pool.
The advantage to having a house key
and Uncle Jeff living near by.
A private pool.

The kids are LOVING it.
Arm floaties are a must.
But it really helps to have Abu & Meme there.



Ian warmed up to being on his own after about 30 minutes.
Not that this is the first time in the pool,
just the first time he has gone around the pool alone.
Once he got the hang of it, he didn't want ANYONE near him!


My sweet Gabi.
Terrified of the water.
Well, anything beyond the 2nd step.
But I managed to get her out there after a major screaming fit.



Sofi is by far my water child.
Just like her momma was & still is.
She will be swimming in no time at all.


The girls loved to play "fishing".
Obviously Gabi was the fisher & Sofi the fish!



And my favorite photo of the day.
My beautiful boy grabbing for his Abu's hand.
Doesn't get better than that!

Summer has definitely started and I see many pool visits in the future.
Makes me wanna have one in our own back yard.


Photobucket

No comments: